Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hey, Yeah I am so glad you have a blog.

So for a bit of housekeeping...Right now it looks like you have it blocked so only those that you personally invite by email can see it. Also is comes up as you having Adult content on it. To fix this you go to your settings basic to fix the adult content part. And then go to settings permissions. If you do authors only then this means you have to have everyone you want to see your blog acutally be able to make changes on it. If you do only people I choose then you have to email everyone and have them be invited to view your blog. If you choose anybody then others can view it and click on the comment button and respond. (if you are worried about who will view it just make sure that on the basic, that the (Let search engines find your blog?) is on no.

Also I am not sure where you put the picture. I would love to see it.

If you wanted to have your reunion website linked to hear so others could see your hard work you would go to layout, add a gadget, link list.

Love, Tawnya

No comments: